Early Bird Review & Scholarship – Deadline Monday, Feb. 16, 2009
File your application by February 16 and be entered to win one of 20+ Early Bird Scholarships for the 2009-10 academic year!
If OSAC receives your application by the Early Bird deadline of February 16, 2009, OSAC will e-mail you if your application is rejected and provide you the opportunity to correct the problem. All corrections must be received at OSAC by the final deadline of March 2, 2009. See below for details. Applications received after February 16, but before March 2 will not have benefit of an early review.
- eApp users: You may submit your complete eApp (which must include your Activities Chart and required four Short Essay answers; uploaded transcripts and other required documents) by midnight, Monday, February 16.
- Paper applicants: you can mail or hand-deliver your complete application packet (which must include your signed application, Activities Chart, required four Short Essay answers, transcripts, and other required documents) to the OSAC office in Eugene during business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you want verification that OSAC received your application packet, use a delivery service that gives you a return receipt.
E-mail notification of rejected applications
If you provide a working e-mail address, OSAC will notify you if your application is rejected for any of the following reasons:
- Missing or inadequate transcripts
- Missing Short Essays
- Missing Activities Chart
- Missing signature (paper applications, only)
- Missing GPA
- Missing Social Security Number
- Missing college choice
When notified, you will be given until March 2 (Final Deadline for all applicants) to return the correct information to OSAC. Be sure to keep your e-mail address current and let OSAC know if you change it.
If you receive an e-mail from OSAC indicating that you are missing one of the above-mentioned items and you return that missing item as required, you will still be eligible to compete for OSAC scholarships, but you will not be eligible for the Early Bird Scholarship drawing.
Be sure that your spam filter will accept a message from OSAC from the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line will clearly indicate that it is regarding your 2009-10 OSAC Scholarship Application.