The Ford Family Foundation partners with OSAC to offer four scholarship opportunities for Oregon residents. The Early Bird deadline for these scholarships and all other OSAC-hosted scholarships is February 16, 2009 (final deadline is March 2, 2009). Click on the links below to learn more about each of the programs and to apply.
- Ford Scholars Program – for graduating high school seniors and community college transfer students pursuing bachelor’s degrees in Oregon.
- Ford Opportunity Program – for single parents who are heads of households and pursuing bachelor’s degrees at eligible Oregon colleges.
- Ford ReStart Program – for nontraditional adult students to begin or return to full-time postsecondary education in a certificate or degree program in Oregon; preference is given to applicants with limited recent college experience.
- Ford Sons and Daughters Program – for dependents of employees of Roseburg Forest Products Co. who are 21 years of age or younger; applicants may attend any U.S. college.
Applications, Forms, and Other Materials
- Oregon Scholarship eApp Workbook – Use this to get started. It will help you identify OSAC-hosted scholarships that best fit your needs and goals. It also includes a worksheet that will help you prepare for your eApp.
- OSAC eApp (online application) – Use this to apply for any Ford Family Program Scholarship as well as other OSAC-administered scholarships.
- Ford ReStart Reference Form – This is required of all who apply for the Ford ReStart Program.
- Ford Special Recommendation Form – This is required only of applicants of the Ford Scholars and Ford Opportunity Program who do not meet the GPA requirement (3.00) or GED requirement (2650+).