Deadlines & Submitting Your Application Packet
Important New Change
Your Scholarship application packet containing your application, Activities Chart, required four Short Essay Answers, transcripts, and other required documents, must be received by OSAC by the appropriate deadline. No exceptions. Postmarks are no longer considered by OSAC.
|Early Bird review deadline:||Monday, February 16, 2009|
|Final deadline:||Monday, March 2, 2009|
Monday, February 16 Early Bird Review Deadline: If you wish to be entered into the drawing for the OSAC $500 Early Bird scholarship and receive an early application review, you must submit your eApp or complete, signed paper application packet by the early date of February 16. OSAC will notify you by e-mail if your application has been rejected for errors and provide you the opportunity to correct the problem in time to submit corrections by March 2. Click here for details.
Monday, March 2 FINAL Deadline: Your complete application packet must be received by OSAC by March 2 to be considered for a scholarship. No exceptions.
For all OSAC scholarships, you must submit a complete packet of materials: The information you submit on your OSAC scholarship application helps us determine your eligibility for specific scholarship programs.
Your complete application packet will consist of the following materials:
- Electronic filers of the eApp: Your eApp online form (includes Activities Chart, required four short essays, and uploaded transcripts and other documents, if required)
- Paper applicants: Your signed application form (Paper applicants, only) and the materials listed here:
- Activities Chart (available online as part of your eApp or as a separate template)
- Four Short Essay Answers (available online as part of your eApp or as a separate template)
- Appropriate transcripts
- Other required documents (e.g., additional essays, birth certificate, military papers)
Note: Paper applicants, make sure to write your legal name and the last four digits of your social security number (SSN) on the top of each page of the documents you enclose with your application (Activities Chart, required four Short Essays, transcripts, and other required documents).